The Floortime Center®
Many families need extra help at home, especially now. The Floortime Center® Home-Based Services support families by having a Greenspan Floortime trained Speech and Langauage Pathologist come to your house. The goals are to,
- help families maintain a healthy environment for their child,
- provide therapy in the child’s natural home environment, and
- give parents more access to learning floortime techniques to help their child while at home.
- At the home parents need to provide a quiet private play space, with appropriate toys and/or sensory equipment, where the Floortime Professional can work.
- There is a fixed driving fee of $10-$20 per session based on travel distance from our center.
- Parents must participate with their child in a minimum of 1 Floortime coaching session per month at The Floortime Center.
- Our Floortime Therapists are not substitutes for parents doing floortime. To get the best results, 15-20 hours a week of floortime is recommended for a child. This amount of time can be accomplished through a combination of center-based Floortime services, home-based Floortime, and floortime with parents, siblings, and other caregivers.