Intermediate and Advanced Applications of The Greenspan Floortime Approach
October 27th, 2018 9am-6pm
1-DAY FREE Workshop @ The Floortime Center in Bethesda MD
Intermediate and Advanced Greenspan Floortime Application Lecture Topics:
Behavior– How to help the whole child and improve behavior by achieving emotional health and self-regulation.
Feeding– How to address the sensory, oral motor, and emotional components of feeding issues.
Social Skills– How to encourage communication, thinking, and flexibility with peers.
Higher Level Thinking– Understand Dr. Greenspan’s 7th, 8th, and 9th social-emotional milestones, and how to work on them.
*Because this is a FREE 1-Day workshop we will ask that you put down a 50$, fully refundable deposit to reserve a seat. When you attend the workshop you will be returned your deposit. if you cancel within 7 days of the workshop, or are a no-show, then you will lose your deposit.
We Will also be hosting a 2-Day Hands-On Certification Training immediately following the 1 Day Workshop.
If you are interested in a Greenspan Floortime Workshop please contact us. We have a number of workshops for different levels of Greenspan Floortime training, and we can also create one specifically for your needs.
- Canada, Alberta
- Canada, Couburg
- Chile, Santiago
- Chile, Vina Del Mar
- Croatia, Zagreb
- Colombia, Bogota
- England, London
- Greece, Athens
- Serbia, Belgrade
- Slovenia, Celje
- Switzerland, Geneva
- Turkey, Istanbul
- Autistic Children’s Support Group of Worcester County, Ocean Pines MD
- Berkeley County Schools, Martinsburg WV
- Bermuda Autism Support and Education Society, Bermuda
- Bornhava: Early Intervention and Preschool Program, Buffalo NY
- Buffalo Hearing and Speech, Buffalo NY
- Chapel Forge Special Center, Bowie MD
- Child & Family Consultants, Inc., Melbourne FL
- Coastal Area Health Education Center, Wilmington, NC
- Delaware Occupational Therapy Association, Rehoboth Beach DE
- Early Intervention Center of Brooklyn, Brooklyn NY
- Infancy and Early Childhood Training Course, Washington DC
- Lee Ann Britain Infant Development Center, Shawnee Mission KS
- Maui District Special Education, Maui HI
- New Interdisciplinary School, Yaphank NY
- The Opportunity Center Pre-School Program, New Canaan CT
- The Rebecca School, NYC NY
- Sheppard Pratt, Baltimore Maryland
- Vassar College, Wimpfheimer Infant Toddler Center, Poughkeepsie NY
The Floortime Center® Licensing Options
- Start your own Floortime Center®
- Become an Approved Partner of The Floortime Center®
- Get Hands on Training and Certified in The Greenspan Floortime Appraoch®
The Greenspan Floortime Approach can be practiced as an independent therapy and it can be integrated into Educational, Speech, Occupational, Social and Mental Health curriculum’s.